Billy is on a mission……
Billy is keen to SHARE THE LOVE for cloth nappies and is asking your help to create a swathe of cloth nappy events around the UK so that anyone thinking of getting started with cloth can easily find an event on their doorstep to get to.
Help SHARE THE LOVE and spread the word…..
As you know Billy’s mission is to increase the use of cloth nappies and he needs your help to get the word out amongst new parents, mums to be and anyone that has anything to do with babies!
Billy wants every parent in the UK to know that 28th April to 4th May is Real Nappy Week, and that there are lots of events happening that they can attend and find out just how easy and lovely cloth nappies are to use, as well as how much money and how much waste they can save.
We have a fabulous set of prizes up for grabs for the winners as our event is sponsored by our friends at; Wonderoos, AppleCheeks, Panda Pants, Noahs Ark Baby and gNappies.
How do I Enter?
We want you to organise a nappy event of some sort and hold it between now and 9/05/2014. The format of your event is up to you. Use your imagination – nappuccino, group demo or fashion show for example.
Download our info packs and use the hints and tips to create a new event. Billy also has leaflets, posters and media packs to enable you to publicise your event. All of these can be found in our downloads section http://www.greatbritishnappyhunt.co.uk/resources.html
Be sure to let us know when you have sorted a location, date and time, and Billy will put this up on his events page.
On the day of your event…..
At the event ensure you take a great photo of the event in action as you will need to forward this to us by 10pm Monday 12th May with details and numbers of attendees to qualify entry.
How to Win……
The winners will be decided by taking into account the following key factors
1) Originality of the Event – we’re looking for newsworthiness here. Anything that is original will capture the attention of the local press and radio, and thus the attention of your new cloth nappy users.
2) Best Publicity Campaign – we’re looking for events that get the best publicity and thus the most attendees
3) Create a Tweet to inspire attendees to come along, and announce your event.
4) Best Photo of the Event – we’re looking for a photograph that captures the spirit of your event as well as showing us your attendees.
After the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo and a max 250 word report with details of what you organised, how you publicised it and how many new to cloth nappies attendees you managed to get through the door. We will be posting your report and photo on Billy’s Facebook page too.
The closing date for entry is 10pm Monday 12th May. Winner will be announced Friday 16th by 10pm on Billy’s social media avenues.
Our judging panel will decide the winners taking the above factors into account.
1) This competition is open to all with the following exceptions ;
a) Organising retailer members of The Great British Nappy Hunt
b) Retailers who are sponsoring Great British Nappy Hunt 2014 competitions, and their employees.
c) The event must be a new event, any existing regular events are excluded from this competition.
d) The event must take place in the UK.
2) The panel of judges will number at least five and will comprise sponsoring retailers and organisers of The Great British Nappy Hunt and invited Special Judges. Their decision will be final.
3) A full list of winners will be announced after the event 16th May 2014