Welcome to ‘Cloth Isn’t Scary 2014’! It’s that spooky time of year and Billy has plenty of treats for you!
Billy and his team have a great competition with over 20 prizes lined up. Please note there is a slightly different format for 2014, so do read this carefully before hunting! This Halloween from 30/10/2014 09.00 am to 23.59pm 4/11/2014 Billy is going trick or treating. Not only is he collecting treats in his swag bag, he’s also collecting answers to our ‘cloth isn’t scary’ questions!
Work your way through our questions and tasks in our Rafflecopter entry form. Each question directs you to a website of a participating retailer, have a hunt about to find the answer to the question and record this in the answer box.
Each correctly answered question gives you one entry for a chance to win one of our randomly allocated prizes.
Of course the whole point about our ‘Cloth Isn’t Scary’ event is to show folk that using cloth nappies really isn’t difficult or scary at all. So please do help Billy, and share your thoughts on Twitter and Facebook as to why Cloth Isn’t Scary and let us spread the word to increase the uptake of reusable nappies and reduce the amount of waste.
You have a total of up to 26 chances to win one of our fantastic prizes.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions for Cloth Isn’t Scary 2014 promotion: please retain for further reference
1) There are 23 assorted prizes of nappies and accessories to be won, full details can be found at HERE Prizes will be allocated at random.
2) To enter complete as many questions as you wish on the Rafflecopter form by the closing date which is 04/11/2014 – 23.59pm. One correct answer is one entry.
3) This promotion is open to all UK residents other than agents, employees and immediate families of The Great British Nappy Hunt and Cloth Isn’t Scary 2014 participating and organising nappy retailer s or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
4) Maximum one winner per household. Entries from third parties/agents are invalid.
5) The winners will be randomly selected by Rafflecopter under independent supervision. Answers will be checked and qualifying winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted within 5 days an alternative winner may be chosen.
6) Please allow 10 working days after the closing date for delivery of your prize.
7) Winners may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this promotion.
8) A full list of winners will be published on Billy’s Blog at http://greatbritishnappyhunt.co.uk/blog/ and Facebook page within 14 days of the end of the competition.
9) The decisions of the The Great British Nappy Hunt team are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10) The Great British Nappy Hunt team accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Great British Nappy Hunt team does not guarantee that the website will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
11) The Great British Nappy Hunt team may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. This may include contacting the winner via further emails, text messages or calls regarding this promotion. We will not share your details with other organisations.
12) If you believe you have found the answer to a question you must not share the answer with anyone. This includes but is not limited to emails, forums, social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter, blogs, Money Saving Expert website. If you do share or receive shared information, your entry will be declared void and the competition may be forced closed with NO WINNER.
Don’t be a spoil sport!
Thank you for reading the information and rules. Time to get looking, good luck and enjoy ‘The Great British Nappy Hunt’s ‘CLOTH ISN’T SCARY’ campaign 2014!’
Love Billy xx
Questions or comments? email email@example.com